Last Modified: May 1, 2020
At Colbert ERM Consulting LLC, protecting your privacy is important to us. We understand that you may have questions or concerns regarding your Personal Data and how it will be used.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Service: Service is the www.colbert-erm-consulting.com website operated by Colbert ERM Consulting LLC.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically that is generated either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data that a website transfers to a user’s device (computer or mobile device) for the purposes of storing information about a user’s preferences.
- Service Provider: Service Provider (also known as a Data Processor) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- User: User (also known as a Data Subject) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
We may use your Personal Data for the following key purposes:
- to contact you: subject to applicable law, we or our third-party service and business providers may send you communications; especially if you have subscribed to one of our services. Such communications are designed to make your experience of our Site more efficient and may include but are not limited to communications about our organization and other notifications including important news that could affect your relationship with us. Where required under applicable data privacy laws, we will not send you marketing communications without your prior consent;
- for legal purposes: we may use and share Personal Data for legal purposes, including financial, regulatory, tax and other legal obligations and to respond to governmental or regulatory requests or subpoenas or for litigation purposes;
- for our legitimate interests and those of a third party: we may use your Personal Data to manage our legal, regulatory, financial and business requirements, including obtaining legal advice, in the course of disputes and litigation, internal and/or regulatory investigations and other legitimate interests;
- for our business purposes: we may use your Personal Data to help us perform a contract with you, for payment processing purposes or otherwise manage the objectives of our organization;
- or other purposes: subject to applicable law, we may use your Personal Data for additional purposes in connection with our organization, where you have provided your prior consent.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com:
Opt out of any future contacts from us.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.